Insurance for SWLEN members

As a member of SWLEN you should have a minimum level of Public Liability insurance to safeguard members of the public from accident or illness resulting from your group’s activities. Our insurance partners will be able to advise you on the best course of action with regard to insurances which could also incorporate Trustee Indemnity, Employers’ Liability and equipment insurance. Click here to make contact
Insurance for SWLEN members.

Public / Product liability
Employers liability
Total equipment / stock value
Trustee Indemnity

SWLEN Insurance

01256 770440

21 High Street,
Overton, Hampshire
RG25 3HB.

© 2022 All rights reserved by Wessex Business Services ltd. Terms of Business | Privacy Policy | Web Terms | Causes | Partners
Wessex Insurance Brokers Ltd is an Appointed Representative of F R Ball (Insurance) Ltd under Firm Reference Number 980124. F R Ball Insurance Ltd is registered in England and Wales (No. 840234) at 56 Frogmore Street, Abergavenny, Monmouthshire, NP7 5AR. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Firm Reference Number 305642.
Wessex Insurance - BIBA Member